Philosopher/Philanthropist/ Lover/Poet/Song Writer/Mentor

Blog Archive

Sunday 24 April 2011

Statement

A few people have complained that I haven't made any recent posts (that's 3 people out of a potential readership of 5).

The tone of voice and the facial expressions were disapproving, like when you have a draw of a cigarette after not touching a single one for nearly 2 years.

Fear not fans,  for the only reason I've not "blogged" since Sunday is because I've not been hungover since then. It's only then that I can think clearly

Whilst lathering myself in a bubbley bath today, smoking a Cuban and listening to my own cover of George Michael's - Careless Whisper (available now on iTunes)  I realised that if i don't make a blog entry by the end of this weekend then I can't claim this is a weekly thing anymore, and a monthly would be pointless and boring.

I just want people to feel intellectually stimulated and sexually aroused at the same time.

It's tough!

I'm hoping people will appreciate it enough, that I can have more than 3 people following this. ffs it's embarassing. Although I've had 244 views this week, which isn't bad going?

Something will be written by the end of this weekend.

Toppsy

X