Philosopher/Philanthropist/ Lover/Poet/Song Writer/Mentor

Blog Archive

Monday 16 May 2011

The PSB.

Today has been quite a good day, and nothing could have prepared me for what was waiting for me when I got home. I opened the door, and there it was. A brown envelop from the PSB.
Pictures tell a thousand words. So just let these images speak to you right now. 
If you want to know how I really felt, and to make the experience more authentic, you really aught to be listening to Pet Shop Boys - King of Rome whilst you scroll down and take it all in. 

I just can't believe Neil Tennant wrote to me because of my blog. What a life. :)



Good things happen in threes too.

It's been a month since I started this pishy blog, and have had 1,210 unique page views, spanning 7 continents. A shame that I had 2 views from Israel though, sort of ruins it all.

So that's the second kool thing today...


Third decent thing is my back pain has officialy ceased, and I can now pick up 2 pence coins off of the street without groaning and cursing the fact that youth is wasted on the young.

But yeah, that's it, really just wanted to share these amazing PSB images with you all.

Take it easy, and good night,

Toppsy

X