Philosopher/Philanthropist/ Lover/Poet/Song Writer/Mentor

Blog Archive

Friday 27 May 2011

Laying Down The Gauntlet.

Can we please inject some more excitement to our lives. 


The safety is off. Not on my gun, but on my phone. 


I want to frape, and frape hard and fast. I expect the same in return. 


"live by the frape, die by the frape" - anonymous.


To Inspire, let us review a recent campaign: 

"Operation Let's Dance" 

"Hey, seen you around in Bamboo. Dj told me who you iz ;p

you wanna dance with the devil?

They don't call me The Doctor for nothin'.

Let's cut to the chase...YOU, ME, Nicholas Cage, Angry Driver and 3D glasses.

Maybe grab a beer afterwards at the cineworld bar...I know the manager. I'm somewhat of a regular. Crazy stories about me in there, I once drank all their god damn beer...American beer ;)

I’m free Monday 1-5, Tuesday (anytime after 6pm, excluding September) Wednesday I pump iron with the boys. Thursday is me day, but we can make that an ‘us’ day. Friday is the day I unbotton my shirt and drink full fat cola, you can join me then, if you dare ride the wave, so bring your own arm bands.

PM me for my digits. We can talk business.

Ciao

X" 

I want to be defamed and discredited. Tease me.

The prestigious think-tank,  The Institute of Social Networking Defamation, Framation and Frapation has not yet concluded it's inquiry. The mastermind is still out there, on the loose, down a moss-ridden, dim, sodium-illuminated-yellow/rouge street-lamped lane with a smart phone.

Do your worst

Toppsy

X