Philosopher/Philanthropist/ Lover/Poet/Song Writer/Mentor

Blog Archive

Sunday 17 April 2011

Genesis.

I have a lot on my mind. Things, any respectable man should keep to himself.

I am however, not a man. I am animal, beast even. Well, at least I've been told I'm a bit of an animal ;).

No, not in the sexy way, but in the concerned way.

You'd call me animal too if you caught me down a lane in the red light district on a Monday night, Casandra in one arm, Bliss in the other, around 4 am, eating steaming hot donner meat laced with black-pudding (WITH MY BARE HANDS) washed down with bovril, mostly streaming down each side of my face, staining my white linen suit. Fortunate then that a stream of bog-roll is stuck to my shoe...so I can use it to absorb the spillage, and keep some for laters.

So this is why I'm doing this. I believe that to rid my mind of all my stresses will not only benefit myself, but society as a whole. After all, "we're all in this together".

This blog shall follow "no rules" or have any general theme, unless I can think of one, but rather just a "puurrreeee raaannddddommm" set of posts, that I will perhaps never share with anyone. If you are reading this and you are NOT Paul Toppin, then I've obviously foolishly yet buzzingly chosen to:

>>GO LIVE!<<

 R.I.P. Biggie Smalls.

Toppsy


X